If you are wondering if Smart Parent Smart Child is the right parenting book for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you constantly have to feed your infant because they never seem satisfied?
- Does your five month old child still wake up during the night even when they are not sick?
- Do you always have to “help” your infant to go to sleep instead of them being able to do it on their own?
- Has your pediatrician told you “you will just have to tough it out” when your child is diagnosed with “colic”?
- Are you bribing your child to eat their vegetales?
- Do you have to pick up your child and carry them even though they can walk because they don’t listen to you?
- Are you and your partner always disagreeing on what action to take when your child misbehaves?
- Have you been embarrassed by a tantrum in public?
- Are you following advice from numerous sources and getting no results?
- Are you frazzled and frustrated?
If you answered yes to one of these, then Smart Parent Smart Child is the book for you!